5th MedTech Conference
One of the biggest challenges that the new government has to tackle is the re-structuring of the system of compensation and management of medical technology products. However, there are reasonable and serious questions, such as:
- Does the Hellenic Healthcare System have the necessary funds for the proper utilization of this medical equipment?
- What are the new government’s priorities regarding the technological modernization of public hospitals?
- How many hires need to be made and what other measures are required to enable the efficient utilization of the new equipment?
The Med Tech Conference 2019 will seek answers to the above questions. This year’s event will take place on 24 October at the Divani Caravel hotel and is organized by Ethos Events in collaboration with www.virus.com.gr portal on healthcare and pharmaceuticals policies, Pharma & Health Business magazine and the economic and business portal banks.com.gr.
The conference begins in
- Compensation of medical technology products by EOPYY
- Registry of medical technology products
- ESY’s system for the procurement of medical technology products
- Assessment and management of medical equipment
- Representatives of Ministries and Public Authorities
- Managers of public and private hospitals
- Chief executives of public and private insurance organizations
- Executives from the Greek Pharmaceuticals Organization and regional healthcare services
- Clinical research companies executives
- NHS directors
- Pharmaceutical companies chief executives
- Medical equipment companies executives
- Research Institutes executives
- Pharmaceutical deposits executives
- Medical and pharmaceutical authorities managers
During the works of the Conference, a special exclusive work meeting will be held with the participation of the political leadership of the Ministry of Health as well as specialized scientists, executives working in hospitals and EOPYY and professionals involved in the medical technology sector. The main topic of the meeting is: “Priorities in Medical Technology Management”.
Participation in the breakfast meeting is free of charge for the Conference Sponsors (Corporate Participation, Associate Sponsor, Sponsor, Premiere Sponsor and Lead Sponsor).
Biologist, MSc “Care in Diabetes Mellitus", President of the Panhellenic Federation of Associations of People with Diabetes (P.F.A.P.D.).
Treasurer, Health-Research and Biotechnology Industry (SEIV) & General Manager, New Diagnostic Dimension Ltd
Managing Director – General Manager of MENARINI Diagnostics Greece, member of The MENARINI Group
MD, MPH, PhD, Radiology Department Chairman, “Alexandra” General Hospital Athens, Greece